Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
Miller Vi-Go™ Ladder Climbing Safety Systems (Cable) with Automatic Pass-Through
For continuous fall protection when climbing fixed ladders. Available in easy-to-install kits or can be built to user specifications. Lower cost of ownership with do-it-yourself kits for easy installation and inspection- no costly annual manufacturer inspections. Option to cut cable lengths on site for greater versatility. Accommodates up to (4) workers at a time. Cable sleeve (sold separately) designed to follow user along lifeline while ascending or descending, instantly locking in the event of a fall. Kit includes top bracket assembly with shock absorber, bottom bracket assembly with lifeline tensioner, 3/8” galvanized steel cable lifeline, all necessary hardware, automatic pass-through intermediate cable guides (when applicable) and instruction manual.
Automatic pass-through systems feature:
• Uninterrupted fall protection with cable sleeve that automatically bypasses intermediate cable guides, keeping both hands free for climbing
• Easy, one-hand operation for attachment/detachment from system
• Cable guides secure lifeline to prevent cable wear and enable system to accommodate curves
• Durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel components
• Attachment mechanism engineered to prevent incorrect installation
• Cable sleeve integrated shock-absorbing element provides dual shock-absorbing system to further reduce fall forces and protects system and ladder from damage; once a fall occurs, the deployed shock absorber indicates unit must be removed from service
• Accommodates 5/16" or 3/8" cable